PLATINUM VIP SALES EVENT
WHEN: This Weekend ONLY 12PM-5PM
WHAT: Receiving floorplan, Price list, Visit Model Suite.Booking Unit
WHERE: Yonge / Eglinton
To reserve a unit at this event, you will need: 1. Your Cheque Book 2. Your Driver’s Licence 3. Your SIN #
VIP pricing and reservations on first come first serve basis Come and pick up your unit before it’s SOLD OUT!!!
Line 5 Condos
Line 5 Condos is a new pre-construction Condo project located at 117 Broadway Avenue In Toronto. The Major Intersection is Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue East. Developed By Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties. The architect by IBI Group and U31. Line 5 Condos features 36- and 33-storey residential towers and 701 Condos Units.
Line 5 Condo Highlight:
- Step to the Future LRT Station and Subway
- Close to Major Highway.
- Step to 3 major supermarket
- Close to School and Public community centre
- Short distance to Downtown Toronto
Line 5 Condos responds directly to the fundamental changes in the way Torontonians live their lives. This includes innovative amenities such as a social-club that acts as co-working space during the day, a tuck-shop café in the lobby and a dedicated lane for ride-sharing apps like Uber and Lyft. Phase one launches in October.
Line 5 Condos Project Highlights
– Line 5 is the first phase of a multi-tower condominium project at Yonge and Eglinton.
– Phase I – selling this fall is a 36-Storey tower located at 117 Broadway Avenue.
– Phase II – selling soon is a 33-Storey tower located close by.
– Developed by: Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties
Recent Projects: Rise, 109 Oz, Bellefair, Lakehouse and Motif (Reserve)
Nubu Residences, Theory Condos, One Bloor, Charlie (Westdale)
– Interior Designer: U31
– Architect: IBI Group
– Lawyer: Harris, Sheaffer LLP
– Units range from Studios to 3 Bedroom Plans
– Plus a selection of Townhomes to be released later
– All units have a balcony
– All units with dens have been optimized so that dens fit a pull-out couch
Luxurious Courtyard with dedicated Uber and Lyft pick-up/drop-off area
Hot and Cold Storage
Juice and Coffee Bar
Personal Training Studio
Stretch and Yoga Studio
Interactive Training Studio
2 Outdoor BBQ and Dining Lounges
Outdoor Pool and Lounge
Outdoor BBQ and Dining Lounge
Outdoor Games Lounge
Social Club and Shared Work Space
– Occupancy: September 2022
– Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.58 PSF
Water and Hydro are separately metered; gas is included.
-Steps from th Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT
-Walkable local amenities include: Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart,
Tim Horton’s, Starbucks, Sobey’s Metro Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Sporting life, SunnyBrook Health Sciences Centre, and more
-May local schools in the area making Line 5 very family friendly
– Great restaurants are all walkable along the area
-Many Local Bars and entertainment venues in the area
-Access to many parks and recreational facilities
– Only 10 mins to the DVP and Bayview Extension
Line 5 would be served by a two-level underground garage containing 261 parking spaces, with 212 spaces reserved for residents and the remaining 49 designated as visitor spaces. The garage’s P1 level would accommodate parking for 826 bicycles, divided between 740 long-term spaces for residents and 86 short-term spaces for visitors.
Line 5 Condos has a Walk Score of 95 out of 100. Transit Score if 91 out of 100.This location is in the Mount Pleasant West neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include St. Clements-Yonge Parkette, Sherwood Park and Blythwood Ravine Park.